2016 Magazine

http://sossaveoursoles.ca

June 22, 2012

Staff picks - Elsa


As the weather is changing and we are just starting to feel the heat of the summer to come, my go-to fur flats are starting to become a little impractical. Here a few of my top alternatives and some of my in-store faves.

Sam Edelman - Georgina
Available in store & on-line

I love the way this sandal is different with the attitude of the studs but the subtlety of the nude/natural colour. Perfect to go with any outfit while spicing it up a little bit. 

DV Dolce Vita - Julie

The lines on this wedge are amazing. Such a nice light suede too. Perfect for that little summer dress or dressing up for a night out. Super comfy too!
BCBG - Theo
The little bit of wood grain and metallic on the heel and toe of this pump is dynamite. I have been suggesting these shoes to anyone who might have a few weddings to go to this summer. The thicker heel is perfect for walking on grass and again the nude colour creates a beautiful lengthened leg while going with any colour of dress you might choose to wear. All of these styles are available online. (I'm an 8.5 if anyone is feeling uncontrollably generous;) )

els.